Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

That's right, I am not dead in a ditch somewhere and I am not putting up a picture of my peony!  I did finish my peony and it is sitting-waiting for me to take pictures in it.  However, I got a bad case of the flu and have been sick for two weeks.  Yesterday, I was feeling better and I was going to take pictures, but I fell and managed to not scrap my knee, instead I somehow managed to scrap my ankle to sh*t. 

Anyways...

Here in the states, it's Thanksgiving!  I love Thanksgiving and it's hands down my favorite holiday.  It's more than just mashed potatoes (don't get me wrong, mashed potatoes is a huge part for me), I think this is the happiest day.  You focus on what you're thankful for and you are encouraged to reflect on the good things in life-something I think we should do a lot more often.

Here are some things that I am thankful for this year!

  • my brand new sewing machine-Peppermint Patty (bought in March!)
  • the fact that I did NOT break my ankle and/or foot yesterday
  • my daughter and husband
  • of course, all of my blog readers!

So, what are you guys thankful for this year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my sewing machine, my hubby and friends, my job and my house. I am so much more stress free since I stopped trying to keep up with the Joneses.

    ReplyDelete